Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chicnova IT Girl contest -- please vote!



Hey there! I'm doing another contest thing where if I get the most votes I win stuff from a sponsor, blah blah, you've seen this stuff before. Could I bother you for a vote? You must have "Chicnova" liked on Facebook but I swear it's a painless commitment, not nearly as agonising as the wait will be for me to watch votes slowly add up despite my chances at winning. Consider it a belated Christmas present to me? ♥

You can vote once per day and I totally condone the abuse of this fact through like, January 18th or something. It would mean SOOO much to me!


(Oh yeah, and this outfit will be officially on the blog...some day.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    Please check out mine
    And if you want we can follow each other here
    on bloglovin & gfc
    Let me know.
    Waiting of you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair matches perfectly this velvet purple dress, your blog is so cool

    ReplyDelete